Ghana For Startups defines a startup as a company that is five (5) years or less old. It has to have a product and/or service and/or business model. The startup has to aim to scale up (intention to grow the number of employees and/or turnover and/or markets in which they operate). They should be registered as a limited liability or partnership. Registration into the network is for Startups and they can choose to be represented by any team member per their discretion.
Our members join us to:
- Be Informed – Know all the regulations and policies concerning entrepreneurs and startups in Ghana.
- Be Represented – Give their views and needs a voice in decision and policy-making processes.
- Be Connected – Join an amazing group of like-minded fellows in the startup ecosystem.
- Be Introduced – Get prime access to potential partners, co-founders and investors.
Each member of the startup network would be entitled to a membership card that gives exclusive pass and discounts for several needs of startup entrepreneurs from marketing, accounting, legal services, travel as well as free or discounted access to our programs and events. Members of the startup network would benefit from;
- Discounted services from banks, accounting firms, and other partnering organizations of the Ghana Startup Network
- Free or discounted pass to networking events and programs
- Be part of Ghana’s prime network association for startup entrepreneurs
- Get free access to training and resources
- Get mentored by leading entrepreneurs and corporate professional from all over the World
- Get exclusive access to tailored contents and events to increase visibility, as well as funding opportunities.